Our security suppliers believe that appropriately used technology is an extremely important tool in our arsenal for developing comprehensive site security. A company’s operations are also paramount when selecting and implementing any technology. Security systems must support and, where possible, increase an organisation’s profitability whilst complementing operations.
iSafe security suppliers install and maintain security related systems, including:
- Rapid deployment cameras (RDC) with infrared capability, three-day recording, and battery power
- CCTV systems
- Alarm systems
- Boom gates
- Access control systems
- Patrol recording systems
- Contractor management systems
- GPS tracking systems (Including in vehicle monitoring systems)
- Security fences (monitoring and alarm capability)
- Asset tracking/recording systems
- Additional security measures (e.g. bollards, tyre spikes etc)
Having our security suppliers provide and install products ensures your staff has access to immediate support and specific training. We ensure that all staff are competent and confident in operating electronic security systems. The result is a higher level of system confidence, proficiency, service delivery and security.
More Information About Our Security Suppliers and Systems
For further information on our Security suppliers and services, please contact us.