Corporate Protection Australia Group provides practical and effective aviation security services to the aviation industry including security personnel and equipment. Our core focus is to provide an intelligent and balanced service with discretion and skill to ensure a safe and secure environment for our clients, the public and all vested stakeholders. This commitment to professionalism maximised the quality of customer experience.
CPA Group’s dedicated aviation security personnel provide a range of aviation services including:
- Airside and Construction site access control
- Airside vehicle patrols and escort duties
- Airside escort services for controlled areas
- Passenger and checked baggage security screening
- Special Event Zone guarding
- Landside Perimeter Patrols
- Vehicle inspections
- EIA (Enhanced Inspection Area) Screening
- Static Guarding
- ADA and ASIC escorting and;
- Related aviation training
The depth of knowledge amongst our staff, together with their hands on experience ensure compliance with the Aviation Transport Security Act 2004, Aviation Security Regulations 2005 and Aviation Screening Notice 2013. We are experienced with various Airport Transport Security Plans and Screening Programs as they apply the legislation to the local environment.
More Information About Our Aviation Security
For further information about our aviation services, please contact us.