iSAFE provides a complete service from initial analysis to solution and implementation e.g. development of standard operating procedures (SOP), training, and change management.
iSafe adopts an all-hazards approach which offers a greater justification for business investment to mitigate the risk of other less severe, but more likely threats.
The specific exposures to any company are identified through vulnerability and security risk assessments which identify the appropriate mitigation strategies. Mitigation strategies are consistent with business continuity planning to achieve critical infrastructure protection and realistic outcomes. This simultaneously provides businesses with a range of benefits from reduced risk to efficiency gains. In doing this, we protect the people, assets and brand of any organisation.
- Auditing: iSAFE members are Lead Auditor qualified and can perform all auditing functions.
- Business Continuity: plans or staff training to minimise loss after a disruption.
- Corporate Governance: MBA qualified staff provide a complete business advisory service.
- Electronic Systems: design and/or testing of CCTV, intruder detection, alarm monitoring.
- Emergency Preparedness: response to high risk incidents e.g. ‘Active Armed Offender’.
- Event Management: planning for major events including crowd management plans.
- Intelligence Reports: collation of information to produce detailed intelligence reports.
- Maritime Security: Maritime Security Plans and Port Facility Security Officer training.
- Occupational Health and Safety: complete service in compliance with AS/NZS 4801:2001.
- Safety: site assessments, audit of existing safety measures, compliance management.
- Security: critical infrastructure, asset protection, and personnel security specialists.
- Training: customised training packages to suit time and budget constraints.
Group Memberships and Associations
Australian Security Industry Association Ltd (ASIAL)
Maritime Industry Consultative Forum (MISCF)
Mining and Energy Services Council (MESCA)
Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA)
Safety Institute of Australia (SIA)
More Information About Our Security Consultancy
To discuss your security consultancy requirements with CPA Group, please contact us.