Are you genuinely prepared?
iSafe Safety Management Systems, part of the Corporate Protection Australia Group, is a specialist in security and emergency management planning and training. Our SchoolSAFE product provides safety, resilience and risk mitigation services to schools and other educational facilities based on risk management planning.
A comprehensive approach
Mitigation of security risk requires a comprehensive approach to risk management. iSafe, along with most Australian emergency management agencies, uses the prevention, preparedness, response and recovery (PPRR) model to anticipate possible direct impacts to your school and local community.
- Prevention – take action to reduce or eliminate the likelihood or effects of an incident.
- Preparedness – take steps before an incident to ensure effective response and recovery.
- Response – contain, control or minimise the impact of an incident.
- Recovery – take steps to minimise disruption and recovery times.
We understand that the safety and wellbeing of your students and staff will always be your number one priority.
Emergency management planning provides an overarching process that can be enacted quickly by schools to minimise physical exposure in dangerous situations. Emergency management practices cover a range of systems already in place. We align these into coordinated and holistic objectives through the following services:
- auditing your emergency management plan;
- tabletop scenario exercises;
- staff awareness and response training;
- emergency plan preparation and documentation;
- individual and group training; and
- security risk review and assessment.
Free Security Assessment
We offer a FREE security consultation of your facility to discuss cost efficient strategies that offer peace of mind to management, parents and staff. We assess existing plans and safety training systems and, if needed, recommend ways to reduce or eliminate the effects of a crisis event.
More Information About SchoolSAFE
For more information about our SchoolSAFE services, or to arrange a free security assessment, please contact us.