Corporate Protection Australia is the largest, privately owned Security and Emergency Services company in Australia.
We have been in operation for over 20 years and employ over 450 staff within Australia and Internationally.
Our corporate structure includes an independent board of directors plus an executive management team that manages the business day to day.
We provide premium corporate (human and asset) protection solutions to the mining, maritime, aviation, oil & gas and critical infrastructure industries.
Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Mine protection
- Maritime security and safety
- Emergency response teams
- Aviation security and safety
- Industry induction, education and training
- Safety and risk management
- Specialist Management of IMGs (Issue motivated Groups )
- Medical clinics and remote medical administration
- Fire and rescue, specifically catering to the energy sector
- Emergency evacuation
- Natural disaster management
- Paramedic personnel & ambulance service
- Each division is overseen by industry-leading professionals who are experts in their field
- We utilise standardised transition and implementation plans supported by technology-driven systems and processes
- All CPA Group staff graduate from our internal training program, which covers critical areas such as Dress and Bearing, Communication, Report Writing, Customer Service, and Conflict Management
- Our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) provides multi-skilled personnel who offer a combination of capabilities across the range of Health, Safety, Medical, Security and Fire and Rescue
- We promote Real Leadership with hands-on management to ensure our staff are active on our client sites, contributing outside their core responsibilities
- We measure, monitor, and report on our activity to ensure that we deliver the best possible return on our client’s investment
- To ensure a best practice approach and maintain our standards, we are ISO accredited in Quality Management and Occupational Health & Safety