We understand that our environment is there to be shared, and cared for and preserved for future generations of our families and loved ones. At Corporate Protection Australia Group we care about how our operations may impact the environment, and we work continuously to reduce any impact and add value to our environment and the communities which we operate within.
CPA Group is committed to ensuring all services are delivered in an environmentally sound manner. All levels of the group share the responsibility to prevent or minimise impacts on our environment.
Our Environmental Management System aligns with the international standard ISO 14001. It provides a systematic and structures approach, and builds environmental awareness through consistency of approach, education and training.
We will continually improve our environmental managements systems to ensure the highest levels of protection are provide to our environment by:
- Adopting a risk management approach to manage potential hazards by identifying and assessing potential hazards, developing effective controls and reviewing and monitoring those controls for their effectiveness.
- Reporting any environmental incidents that may occur and thoroughly investigating them to learn and prevent further environmental incidents from occurring.
- Reporting our environmental performance regularly.
- Providing training to all levels of our group, to develop an ethical environmental culture that embraces respect for the environment, traditional rights, customs and cultural heritage.
- Implementing environmentally sensitive practices and behaviours that promote environmental accountability at all levels of our group.