Are you genuinely prepared?
iSafe Safety Management Systems, part of the Corporate Protection Australia Group are specialists in security and emergency management planning and training. Our schoolSafe product provides safety, resilience and risk services to schools and other educational facilities based on risk management planning.
A comprehensive approach
- Prevention - take actions to reduce or eliminate the likelihood or effects of an incident.
- Preparedness - take steps before an incident to ensure effective response and recovery.
- Response - contain, control or minimise the impacts of an incident.
- Recovery - take steps to minimise disruption and recovery times.
We understand the safety and well being of your students and staff will always be your number one priority.
Emergency management planning provides an overarching procedural process that can be enacted quickly by schools to minimise physical exposure in dangerous situations. Emergency management practices cover a range of regulated systems already in place, we align these all together into coordinated and holistic objectives through the following services:
- Auditing your emergency management plan
- Tabletop scenario exercises
- Staff awareness and response training
- Emergency plan preparation and documentation
- Individual and collective training
- Security risk review and assessment
Free Security Assessment
We offer a FREE security consultation of your facility to discuss cost efficient strategies that offer peace of mind to management, parents and staff at your valuable institution. We assess plans and safety training systems in existence and report any recommendations to reduce or eliminate the effects of a crisis event. Contact us for more information.