Whether to support our client’s existing ERT or to provide full site protection, CPA Group Fire and Rescue deploy elite Emergency Services Officers and Emergency Response teams to a range of clients and locations.
Our recruitment guidelines ensure that we only recruit personnel with a high level of credentials that meet our capability requirements & exceed those of our clients.
CPA Group Fire and Rescue will only recruit staff that are highly experienced professionals from a specific range of backgrounds including government fire and rescue services, rural fire and auxiliary stations, Australian Defence Force services, as well as international personnel with extensive emergency response experience.
Staff qualifications include:
- Certificate IV – Public Safety (Fire Fighting Supervision or equivalent) – Team Leader roles
- Certificate II or III – Public Safety (Firefighting Operations/Firefighting and Emergency Operations or equivalent) – Team Member roles
- PUAFIR306B Render Hazardous Materials Incidents Safe
- PUAFIR308B Employ Personal Protection at a Hazardous Materials Incident
- PUASAR025A Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR024A Undertake Road Crash Rescue
- PUASAR032A Undertake Vertical Rescue
- MEM15004B Perform Inspection (Height Safety) or equivalent
- PUAEQU001B Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- Fire Safety Advisor (Current)
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current manual drivers license and Medium Rigid (MR) or Heavy Rigid (HR)
- Current Applied First Aid Certificate
- CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry “White Card’
Emergency Security Officers complete a CPA Group Fire & Rescue specific induction training course, which is a combination of theoretical classroom based learning, practical training, mentoring and On the Job (OJT) training.
CPA Group Fire & Rescue understands that training is the core foundation that builds, prepares, maintains and sustains our primary assets; our people. To this extent we will develop a training matrix for all staff and the skills of our workforce are maintained through constant and ongoing education, training and drills in accordance with AFAC guidelines.
All training is facilitated via our ‘in house’ RTO Baseline Training. The training, mentoring and learning phase is be an evolving and never-ending process for our ESOs.
Emergency Response Teams (ERT)
Our Emergency Response Teams are staffed entirely by professional fire fighters, (Emergency Services Officers), paramedics / nurses and asset protection personnel, most of whom have served with a government or an international emergency service/defence force. These men and women are trained and experienced in managing any incidents, treating or stabilising injuries and illnesses presented in the field, whilst also securing key assets. They understand our clients’ OH&S strategies and guidelines and ensure our clients’ interests are considered in any work related injuries or illnesses.
Our staff are highly experienced professionals from a range of backgrounds including government fire and rescue services, rural fire and auxiliary stations and Australian Defence Force services with extensive emergency response experience. Our recruitment ensures that we only recruit personnel with a high standard of qualifications that meet our capability requirements.
With CPA Group providing the Emergency Response Team members, our staff become a part of your onsite team, driving a culture of zero harm; encouraging and educating all staff to adopt an all hazards approach to safety management in the workplace. This has the flow on effect of providing the best outcomes for our clients through increased operational efficiency, raised awareness of available on site services and the additional benefit of raised workforce morale.
More Information About Emergency Services Officers
For further information about CPA Group Fire and rescue Emergency Services Officer, please contact us.