Tailoring our capabilities to meet the needs of the client; our emergency response services carry the traditional role of an urban based fire and rescue unit. Designed to reduce the burden on local emergency services resources and mitigate risks that large mining and oil and gas clients bring into a rural environment, our emergency response capability is second to none. Our staff are highly qualified and competent operators using the equipment required to respond to an incident in this category.
The specific capabilities our crews maintain include, but not limited to:
- Firefighting – structural, wildfire, LNG, petrochemical
- Technical Rescue
- Vertical rescue
- Confined space rescue and atmospheric gas testing
- Road accident rescue
- Low / high voltage rescue
- Hazardous material response
- Structural collapse
- Airborne Rapid Response – Helicopter capable
- Helicopter Landing Safety Operations
- Incident Scene Command and Control
For further information on our fire & rescue services, please contact us.