CPA Fire and Rescue maintain a database of professional and experienced Emergency Response Coordinators (ERC) able to assist clients with the management of their internal Emergency Response Teams (ERT). We understand the ERT performs an important primary role at site and the ERC is responsible for ensuring the ERT are trained, equipped and prepared to respond to an incident on site.
Our ERC program provides complete coverage for our clients:
- Develop, implement and maintain client and site ERT requirements.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and train the onsite ERT.
- Programmed accredited and non-accredited training.
- Maintain, asset manage and ensure operational readiness of equipment and vehicles.
- Assist with client emergency response procedures, policies and plans.
- Assist the client in the preparation of specific rescue plans and response protocols.
For further information on our fire & rescue services, please contact us.