CPA Fire and Rescue (CPAF&R) is an industry leader providing a range of emergency response services to the oil and gas, mining / energy, construction, critical infrastructure industries.
CPAF&R is a values based company, priding itself on its integrity and ability to meet the needs of client expectations. CPAF&R is a dedicated organisation. We stand by our reputation as being ‘the best in the business’ and proudly maintain the largest private emergency response contract in Australia at the Queensland Gas Corporation Pty Ltd Upstream Operations location, with over 55 permanent firefighters and a range of vehicles and equipment.
CPAF&R has the capacity to deliver a range of services; all of which are not the traditional methods for delivery or implementation. Our services include:
- Emergency Response Services
- Remote Incident and Fire Mitigation
- Standby Rescue Teams
- Emergency Response Coordinators
- Emergency Response Training Courses
- Emergency Management Planning
CPAF&R deliver a range of services to clients throughout Australia including:
- Queensland Gas Corporation Pty Ltd – Upstream Operations
- Queensland Gas Corporation Pty Ltd (QCLNG) - Curtis Island
- Fluor / Santos
- Wiggin’s Island Coal Export Terminal (WICET)
- Drill Search, Schlumberger, Geokinetics
- Laing O’Rourke, John Holland Group, NACAP Australia
For further information on our fire & rescue services, please contact us.