The CPAGH&M medical team provides consultancy and medical oversight in a range of areas to support your current corporate health program.
Our injury management procedures are tailored to our clients’ guidelines and – whether in categorising or treating work-related injuries – all our staff understand the absolute requirement to comply with industry and site specific injury management protocols.
- Pre-employment, Annual and Post-Deployment medical assessments
- Injury Management Programs and Return to Work case management
- Nominated Medical Adviser
- Poisons Permit
- Vaccination Management
- Fitness for Work assessments
- Malaria Prevention Education, Malaria Survival Kits
- Drug and Alcohol testing collection including chain of custody requirements - this testing will be conducted in compliance with AS4760-2006. This can be conducted using oral fluid drug screening or urine testing.
- Training can be provided to your workforce in First Aid including CPR and Low Voltage Rescue Awareness refresher
- We can assess your requirements and help you with appropriate cost effective purchases of medical equipment for your site/company
- Provision of clinical audits
- Liaison with allied health providers
- Rehabilitation planning and monitoring of progress
- Management and delivery of health and lifestyle programs (diabetes, cholesterol, hearing loss etc training & awareness)
For further information on our emergency & medical services, please contact us.