Come and join the team!!
Corporate Protection Australia Group is a very proud family based Australian company that has developed over the years into an international provider for the security, medical and emergency services industry. We are the largest, privately owned Australian based provider in the security market with a blue-ribbon clientele in the oil and gas, mining, maritime and other critical infrastructure sectors.
CPA Group employs over 400 staff. We aim to be an employer of choice.
The foundation of our success is quality of service. We are a premium provider, renowned for our elite workforce, supported by professional experts in our operations with a service offering underpinned by a passion for professional development through our own internal Registered Training Organisation.
As a professional, you expect and enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills and professional qualifications. Our commitment to you is to support and encourage you on your journey.
We believe in a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace, where diversity is actively encouraged.
Equal opportunity is a way of life at CPA Group. We actively target indigenous communities and we reach out to the local regional and rural communities in which we operate.
Whether you are a security guard, paramedic, nurse or fire and rescue officer, if you are interested to become part of an elite team, we will be interested to meet you. Please register your interest here and let’s talk
Why work with Corporate Protection Australia Group?
Site based roles:
- Career progression and the ability to develop within a growing organisation
- Flexible ‘lifestyle’ rosters
- The ability to work between various sites, if desired
- an inhouse Registered Training Organisation – we can offer great professional development options
- Employee Assistance program which offers personal and financial counselling and advice
- Uniforms are provided
- Rewards and recognition programs, including ‘Making a difference’ Awards program and recognition of service awards